Friday, June 13, 2008

Ask Chris

Q: I hear people talking a lot about metal roofing, but I just wouldn’t want that look for my house. What am I missing?

A: You’re missing a lot. I’m constantly amazed at the images people have in their heads when they think of metal roofs. Everyone thinks of schools or commercial building roofs as if that were the only appearance of metal. It still surprises a lot of people to know that metal comes in MORE shapes, styles, colors, and textures than ANY other roof material. Tiles, shingles, panels, diamonds, vertical patterns, horizontal patterns, high profile, low profile – metal roofs have it all. If you have a roof project coming up soon, you owe it to yourself to at least take a look at the options available in metal. Our website is a great place to see the enormous variety of choices in metal.

No comments: